Inverter Batteries Features
- Tubular batteries are made of robust and aesthetically superior PPCP (Polypropylene Co
- Positive spine grids produced on High Pressure Die Casting (PDC) Machines give defectfree
grid with fine gain structure; result in excellent corrosion resistance and long life.
Negatives are made from Automatic Grid Casting Machine.
- Pasted negative plates.
- High tensile acid resistant polyester gauntlets.
- High porosity envelope separators.
- Low antimony selenium alloy enhances the life of battery & minimizes water loss and reduces the topping up frequencies.
- Heavy duty tubular plates excellent cycle life (1500cycle at 80% DOD and 5000 cycles at 20% DOD).
- Heavy duty terminals.
- Deep cycling capabilities.
- Higher ampere-hour and watt-hour efficiencies.
- Quality certification for ISO 9001 ensure the consistency in the product quality.
- Home UPS/ Inverter System etc.